- Healthcare Advisory
- 0161 234 2427
- Healthcare Advisory
- 01423 724028
We are here to help with your dealings with the CQC
We have a long history of supporting health and social care providers in their dealings with the CQC. Using our extensive experience of working with the CQC, we have put together a series of podcasts and articles to support health and social care providers in their dealings with the CQC.
Please see below the links to some of our recent CQC podcasts and articles.
- CQC Inspections – what’s the current focus
- The CQC’s “How to get the most out of inspections” guidance
- How to get the most out of CQC inspections
- CQC IPC inspections – Are you ready for your CQC IPC inspection?
- CQC fixed penalty notices – CQC Notifications and how to challenge a fixed penalty notice
- CQC Complaints – Who regulates the regulator
- CQC Key lines of enquiry – Key Lines of enquiry, prompts and ratings characteristics for adult social care services
- CQC – staff training for care staff: How well do you know the fundamental standards?
- Who Regulates the Regulator – part two
- Fundamental standards of care: Enhance the lives of the people you support and impress CQC
- CQC to step up GP practice inspections from April
- CQC criminal prosecution of NHS Trust for breach of Regulation 12
- The fundamental standards, Regulation 12: Safe care & treatment – Are you compliant?
Social care legal advice line
For queries following your CQC inspection, call our social care legal advice on 01423 724056 quoting ‘social care advice line’ or email firstname.lastname@example.org for up to 15 minutes of free preliminary advice.
March has seen a big focus on the Fundamental Standards of Care for our Social Care team and we wanted to share the information with you to help you navigate your way through the standards.
Social care partner Philippa Doyle explains how to get the best outcome from CQC's new monitoring phone calls.
In an unprecedented decision a Judge in the Court of Protection proceedings P (Discharge of Party), Re, has discharged the mother of the person who is the subject of these proceedings.
The CQC has successfully prosecuted an acute Trust for failing to meet a fundamental standard of care. Whilst this is the latest criminal prosecution by the CQC for breach of fundamental standards, this case was the first in relation to failings in the standard of clinical care.
We are delighted to announce that we will be exhibiting at the Dementia, Care & Nursing Home Expo, on 15/16 September 2021 at Birmingham’s NEC. We invite you to join us for two days filled with business-defining content, training, and exhibitor demonstrations.
The Covid 19 pandemic has seen the way many services operate change, with many face to face services going on-line and digital in a way never seen before. One of those changes is seen with the new CQC approach to inspection.
Read the autumn 2021 Social Care Newsbrief.
Do you want to know how to improve the lives of the people you support and hopefully impress the CQC at the same time – then read the Fundamental Standards and tailor your service to meet those standards.
“Always positively assists us.”