Social Care Newsbrief autumn 2021
Welcome to the autumn edition of the Social Care Newsbrief
As COVID-19 cases continue to rise in the community, challenges for the social care
sector continue to grow. In the spirit of positivity, this edition offers advice on
improving your service and improving the lives of those you support, as well as
our usual practical advice for the day to day issues you face.
- Mandatory COVID-19 vaccines for staff. What do we know and what is to come?
- Capacity assessments and best interests decision making. Who regulates the regulator?
- Fundamental standards of care. The cornerstone of your service
- Issues to consider when selling your care home post-pandemic
- Contracts. Why we need them and what to look out for