- Real Estate, Environment
- 0161 234 2468
Highly experienced in all aspects of town and country planning
Obtaining planning permission is the key that unlocks development value. It is therefore vital that landowners and developers entering into contracts where the grant of planning permission triggers obligations clearly understand the planning process so that the contract exactly reflects their commercial objectives.
Equally, potential development value can be threatened by third party challenges to planning decisions or, for example, the unilateral action of a local planning authority to serve a building preservation notice.
Key services and issues
- Advice on planning enforcement
- Advising on judicial review
- Interpretation of planning permissions including advice on administrative error and on keeping permissions alive
- Listed building and conservation area advice
- Negotiating planning deeds and related statutory agreements
- Planning appeals.