- Harrogate, Newcastle
- Projects, Construction, Commercial
- 01423 724001
Legal support for construction consultants
We deliver a high quality service to professional consultants, neighbourhood planners and all jobs are important to us, large or small, and our clients receive prompt, practical and expert advice and assistance. Our consultant clients include architects and sustainability consultants.
We have a particular expertise in reviewing, revising and reporting on key liability and commercial risk issues in bespoke appointments, collateral warranties and novations.
Key construction services
- Risk review and negotiation of client-imposed bespoke professional appointments, collateral warranties and novations
- Drafting and reviewing your own standard terms of business
- Contractor insolvency
- Claims avoidance
- Construction dispute resolution
Other services for consultants
- Project partnering, joint ventures and confidentiality agreements
- Business sales, purchases, shareholder agreements, director appointments and related matters
- Partnership deeds; partnership disputes; formation of LLPs
- Real estate development
- Landlord and tenant
Every sector of the economy in the UK and abroad is facing unprecedented challenges arising out of the current Covid-19 pandemic; the private healthcare sector is no exception. We have considered some of the legal issues that you may be facing in the current climate and how you might be able to respond to them.
A new approach to capital funding and project delivery
In the wake of Spire’s £1.2m fine by the Competition and Markets Authority, Michael Rourke draws attention to the competition law implications for independent practitioners.
What has whistleblowing got to do with doctors working in private practice? Isn’t that an issue relating to doctors in employment only? The recent employment tribunal case of Shoukrey v BMI Healthcare Limited shows this is not the case, warns Paul Spencer.