- Harrogate, Newcastle
- Projects, Construction, Commercial
- 01423 724001
What Crispin can do for you
Crispin is a partner in Hempsons’ corporate–commercial team and head of projects and construction.
He supports organisations to deliver capital projects and maintain and manage their estates and facilities.
Recent projects include Strategic Estates Partnerships (SEPs), multi-story car parks, retail developments in hospital sites, managed services agreements for clinical and non-clinical facilities and equipment.
Main areas of expertise
- Construction – building contracts and professional appointments
- Development Agreements
- Capital projects – including PFI and LIFT
- Joint ventures
- Supply of goods and services – including for clinical, IT, estates and back-office services
- Public sector reorganisations – including mergers, services transitions, business transfers and forming subsidiaries
The clients he works with
- NHS bodies
- Independent health and social care providers
- Construction and property industry professionals and users
- Charities and social enterprises
As an alternative to our contact form you can .
“Crispin Pettifer is recognised as “particularly impressive” and “commercial and pragmatic” (Legal 500)
NHS organisations continue to search for ways to improve efficiency and ultimately to save money. The Carter Review provided potential methodologies, and opportunities for savings, and Trusts are implementing various strategies. NHS Improvement has also recently pushed for consolidation in the provision of pathology services with its proposals for new networks of laboratories.
With the news of Carillion’s liquidation, a number of questions arise. From a procurement professional’s perspective, what happens to the contracts will be of paramount importance. It is unlikely to be a simple case of novating the contract to a new provider.
Welcome to our Autumn/Winter 2019/2020 edition of Hempsons’ Healthcare Newsbrief.
“Commercial and pragmatic.”