- real estate
- 0161 234 2469
Lisa is a partner in our real estate team with particular specialism and expertise in the healthcare sector and mixed-use properties. She has over fifteen years experience in advising institutional investors, developers and private operators in the primary care sector (GP’s, dentists, pharmacists, charities) on a wide range of real estate matters.
Lisa deals with the acquisition, disposal, site development and strategic estate reorganisations of purpose built, existing and repurposed practices. She also works closely with the corporate team in secured lending, property finance and corporate merger and acquisition transactions.
Lisa is recognised in Legal 500 as having “niche sector expertise in healthcare property purchases and reorganisations” (Legal 500 2020).
She prides herself in taking a collaborative approach with her clients, which combined with a wealth of sector specific contacts and in-depth sector expertise, enables her to achieve client goals and maximise results.
Main areas of expertise
- site assembly, acquisition and development
- sale and leaseback arrangements
- leases, licences and other occupational agreements
- estate reorganisation and rationalisation
- secure lending and property finance
- property elements of corporate mergers, disposals and acquisitions
The clients she works with
- developers and land owners
- institutional and private investors
- private operators in primary care (GP’s, dentists, pharmacists)
- care and specialist home operators
- high street and specialist lenders
- NHS trusts and professional bodies
- independent schools
- qualified as a solicitor (2006)
- LPC (2004 Nottingham Law School)
- LLB Law hons (2003 Nottingham Trent University)
- Future Proofing your Dental Practice (Professional Dentistry)
- Issues to consider when buying a Dental Practice (Professional Dentistry)
- Importance of Succession Planning (Professional Dentistry)
- Law Society
5-14 July, four webinars, five experts: launching our summer social care webinar series 2022View Event
The High Court has released its long-awaited judgment in five “test cases” where GP practices, with the support of the BMA, have challenged service charges demanded by NHS Property Services Ltd.
Read the autumn 2021 Social Care Newsbrief.
If you have identified a need to invest in your surgery premises, whether it be for general improvements, extension plans to accommodate a growing local community or a move into newly built fit-for-purpose premises, the next step is to weigh up the potential funding options available to you.
What type of surgery lease do you have and what is the extent of your repair liability? You need to know, or you could end up with a bill of destabilising proportions.
A Declaration of Trust is a useful tool for independent practitioners to protect valuable property investments and exposure to unforeseen liabilities.
Welcome to the latest edition of Hempsons' Dental Newsbrief, a round-up of some of the hot legal topics in the dental sector.
The effects of the COVID-19 pandemic have placed unprecedented challenges on healthcare professionals across the world and dentistry is no exception to this.
Lisa Davison, Real Estate Partner, explains why a Declaration of Trust is vital to protect your GP surgery.