Hempsons’ Dental Newsbrief
Welcome to the latest edition of Hempsons’ Dental Newsbrief, a round-up of some of the hot legal topics in the dental sector.
You will find a list of articles below.
We hope you find something of interest within the Newsbrief and if you have any queries or matters you would like us to cover in future issues or seminars, please do get in touch.
The newsbrief is available in full here.
- Legal due diligence in dental practice sales and purchases: Why do we bother with it?
Kirsty Odell and Sana Sadiq explain why due diligence is required when a buyer is planning on purchasing a practice.
- Are your dentists really self-employed?
Faisal Dhalla discusses the importance of putting in place properly drafted associate agreements and looks at a recent high-profile Employment Tribunal case in this area.
- Taking control – knowing the value of your intellectual property
Matt Donnelly explains all you need to know about some of the key legal issues in this area.
- To terminate or not to terminate?
Alison Oliver looks at a recent case concerning whether a pilot service provided by three dentists had been validly brought within the terms of the dentists’ GDS contract.
- Securing the right lease for your dental practice: key considerations when taking on leasehold premises
David Naughten examines key considerations when taking on leasehold premises for your practice.