- 020 7484 7549
Bronya qualified as a Solicitor in September 2018, prior to joining Hempsons.
Bronya advises clients in relation to both contentious and non-contentious aspects of employment law including: drafting employment documentation, managing employment relationships, family and sickness related leave, pay disputes, equality and diversity matters, redundancy and restructuring, grievances and disciplinary matters and matters arising following the end of the employment relationship.
Bronya has previous experience in professional regulatory work having worked in-house at a large professional regulatory body within the healthcare sector.
Main areas of expertise
- Unfair dismissal
- Restructuring and redundancies
- Contract issues/disputes
The clients Bronya works with
- Public sector organisations
- Private sector organisations
- Level 2 Certificate in Mental Health Awareness (VRQ) (2018)
- Legal Practice Course (Distinction) (2014)
- BA (Hons) Jurisprudence (2013)