Advice on estate strategies for not-for-profit and public sector bodies
We have a long history of advising the not-for-profit and public sectors on their estate strategies. Mixed use developments are increasingly required to provide elements of social and public benefit, delivering potential opportunities to third sector bodies. Recent and ongoing projects for education and third sector developments include:
- Site new builds
- Renovation and redevelopment of visitor attractions
- HQ refurbishments
- Collaborative development schemes involving public, private and not-for-profit stakeholders
- Residential and mixed use developments
- Sale and leaseback of a portfolio of freehold properties owned by a registered charity
Key services and issues we can help with in education and third sector developments
- Charities and Social Enterprise
- 01423 724035
- Harrogate, Newcastle
- Procurement, Commercial
- 0191 230 6046
We are committed to the education sector and understand the challenges and opportunities it faces in this time of change. Whether you are considering academy conversion, transferring to a multi academy trust or expanding your mult academy trust, Hempsons are able to guide you through the process and beyond.
Now that schools are fully into the autumn term, it’s helpful to recap on the education news from the last few weeks.