- Procurement, Commercial, Projects
- 0161 234 2459 (mobile 07547 953296)
What Oliver can do for you
Oliver is a partner in Hempsons’ corporate commercial team, a role that involves advising public and private sector clients on a variety of health and social care matters.
He advises on high value and complex commercial contracts, transactions and projects. He is an expert in public procurement law, including in relation to procurement disputes.
Oliver is known for his friendly, approachable demeanour and for providing clear, pragmatic, commercial advice. He cares about his clients’ interests and objectives and puts them first, delivering results in a straightforward and effective manner.
Main areas of expertise
- Procurement and tendering law (contracting authorities and bidders – contentious and non-contentious)
- Commercial contracts
- Projects and outsourcing
- Collaborations and joint ventures
The clients he works with
- NHS bodies, including NHS England, NHS foundation trusts, NHS trusts, and clinical commissioning groups
- Private sector organisations
- Third sector organisations
- Healthcare regulatory and representative bodies
- Healthcare professionals