- Healthcare Clinical Negligence
- 020 7484 7539
Kalani previously worked at Hempsons in the Healthcare Litigation Team from 2017-2018 and has a wide understanding of NHS Resolution Clinical Negligence claims. Prior to joining Hempsons as a Paralegal, Kalani worked at another Defendant panel firm as a Paralegal and has experience in working on Clinical Negligence, GMC/GDC and Inquest files. She also worked at the Medical Defence Union in the inhouse legal department as a Paralegal, shortly before joining Hempsons as a trainee and has a vast amount of regulatory and litigation experience.
Kalani regularly provides career talks for Biomedical Science students at St George’s University of London.
Areas of expertise
- Healthcare Litigation
- NHS Resolution Limited Instruction
- Healthcare Regulatory
- NHS Resolution
- Medical defence organisations (MDOs)
- LPC (distinction) from BPP, 2016
- Graduate LLB from BPP, 2015
- Biomedical Sciences BSc, St George’s University of London, 2014
- Institute of Medical Ethics, Member