- real estate
- 0161 234 2411
James is an associate in our real estate team and acts for a diverse range of public and private sector clients including GP and dental partnerships, NHS Trusts, private individuals, companies, and charities.
James deals with a wide range of real estate matters including acquisitions and disposals, negotiation of commercial leases and other occupational arrangements (from both a landlord and tenant perspective), partner succession arrangements in connection with real estate assets and refinances. He also has experience in dealing with real estate matters in connection with key strategic issues, including the collaboration of primary care providers to enable greater provision of health and social care.
James also works closely with our corporate and commercial team and supports with all real estate aspects of corporate transactions including corporate mergers, sales and purchase agreements in the health and social care and private sectors.
Main areas of expertise
- Acquisitions and disposals
- Landlord and tenant
- Partnerships (including partner succession arrangements)
- Property support for corporate sales, purchases and mergers
- Estate management
- Secured lending and property finance
Clients he works with
- GP and dental partnerships
- NHS Trusts and professional bodies
- Companies and private individuals
- Developers and landowners
- Care home providers
- Charities and third sector providers