Charity Finance Group Midlands Conference 2019
Hempsons Employment Partner, Andrew Davidson, will be speaking at Charity Finance Group’s flagship event in the region – the Midlands Conference 2019. It’s coming to Birmingham on Wednesday 6 February (09.00 – 16.45) and has a packed programme and two streams of content to choose from so you can get the most out of your day.
The sessions throughout the day include:
- What makes a good leader?
- Employment law
- Risks to take when diversifying your income
- GDPR: One year on
- Tenders and full cost recovery
- Unclaimed Gift Aid: why?
- VAT and tax update
- Social finance and social investment
- The state of the sector in the Midlands
Visit www.cfg.org.uk/Midlands19 to view the full programme and to book your place – charity CFG members also receive a discount.
Follow event updates on Twitter using #CFGmidlands19.