- Clinical Negligence, Healthcare Litigation
- 01423 724044
Sarah is a Solicitor in the Healthcare Litigation team in the firm’s Harrogate office.
Prior to joining Hempsons, Sarah spent over 5 years at a leading national claimant firm, the majority of which was spent dealing with clinical negligence claims. She completed her training contract with the same firm.
Sarah has experience of dealing with a wide variety of claims including oncology, emergency medicine, orthopaedics, fertility, surgical standards, general practice, abuse and fatalities. She works with a wide variety of clients and supports them throughout both the claims and Inquest process, drawing from her experience of both a claimant and defendant perspective.
Sarah has a long-standing interest in healthcare law and gained Distinction in her Law, Medicine and Healthcare LLM. She now runs a varied case load of pre-action, litigated and Inquest claims.
Sarah’s main area of expertise
- Clinical negligence
- Healthcare litigation
The clients she works with
- NHS Resolution
- NHS Trusts
- Legal Practice Course – University of Sheffield, 2017
- Graduate Diploma in Law – University of Law, Manchester, 2013
- Medicine and Healthcare LLM – University of Liverpool, 2012
- English & Modern History BA Hons – University of Liverpool, 2010