- Clinical Negligence, Healthcare Litigation
- 01423 724044
Sarah is a Solicitor in the Healthcare Litigation team in the firm’s Harrogate office.
Prior to joining Hempsons, Sarah spent 5.5 years at a leading national claimant firm. She progressed from Legal Advisor to Paralegal in the clinical negligence department before completing her training contract with the same firm. Throughout her training, Sarah gained experience of clinical negligence, serious injury, abuse and asbestos related disease. As a Paralegal, she ran a full case load involving issues such as oncology, orthopaedics, fertility, fatality and surgical standards from inception to settlement.
Sarah has a long-standing interest in healthcare law and gained Distinction in her Law, Medicine and Healthcare LLM. She now runs a varied case load of litigated, pre-action and Inquest files.
Sarah’s main area of expertise
- Clinical negligence
- Healthcare litigation
The clients she works with
- NHS Resolution
- NHS Trusts
- Legal Practice Course – University of Sheffield, 2017
- Graduate Diploma in Law – University of Law, Manchester, 2013
- Medicine and Healthcare LLM – University of Liverpool, 2012
- English & Modern History BA Hons – University of Liverpool, 2010