- corporate, commercial
- 01423 724041
Chris Langford joined Hempsons in September 2020, following completion of his training contract at a Legal 500 listed law firm based in Harrogate. From his previous role, Chris obtained experience in acting for both individual and commercial clients across a broad range of dispute matters, from landlord and tenant matters to intellectual property disputes.
Chris is currently a solicitor within Hempson’s corporate and commercial team and assists the team and clients on a broad range of dispute resolution matters. Chris advises on matters from start to finish, with a focus on settlement and alternative dispute resolution to save clients the cost and uncertainty of trial.
Main areas of expertise
- commercial dispute resolution
- property litigation
- commercial contracts
The clients he works with
- NHS trusts
- social care organisations
- private health care providers
- Legal Practice Course – University of Law, Manchester, 2016
- Master of Law – University of Law, Manchester, 2016
- Graduate Diploma in Law – University of Law, Chester, 2014
- History, BA (Hons) – Lancaster University, 2013