- real estate
- 020 7484 7649
Zainab joined Hempsons in 2022 as a solicitor in the real estate team having trained at a Legal 500 charities listed firm. Zainab works on a broad range of property matters for NHS bodies, GPs, dentists and other healthcare professionals, charities, commercial clients and private individuals.
Zainab graduated from City University of London with a degree in law (LLB) before completing her LPC LLM at The University of Law. She then worked as a paralegal, specialising in charity property transactions before starting her training contract in 2020.
Zainab regularly provides free career advice for aspiring lawyers and mentors several law students. She has a passion for making the law more accessible and advocates for positive change.
Area of expertise
- commercial property acquisitions and disposals
- landlord and tenant
The clients she works with
- NHS trusts, foundation trusts and other NHS bodies
- GPs, dentists and other healthcare professionals
- charities and other third sector organisations
- businesses and private individuals
- LPC LLM (distinction), University of Law – 2019
- LLB in Law, City University of London – 2016
- Westminster and Holborn Law Society, sponsorship officer
- Junior Lawyers Division