- Healthcare Litigation, Clinical Negligence
- 0161 234 2461
What John can do for you
John qualified as a solicitor in 1998 and specialises in healthcare litigation including clinical negligence, professional discipline (GMC, GDC), crime and NHS regulatory and contract matters, advising and representing clients in respect of regulatory and performers lists matters and in contract disputes between NHS England and its primary care contractors.
Main areas of expertise
- Clinical negligence
- Professional Discipline GMC/GDC proceedings
- Performers list proceedings and appeals to the FTT
- Primary care contracts
- Advice on NHS and primary care regulations.
The clients he works with
- Medical Defence Organisations
- NHS Resolution
- Private clients
- Solicitor (1998)
- Association of Regulatory and Disciplinary Lawyers (member)