Funding to help your practice change delivery model – you may be eligible for Government funding
We are part of the Go Mutual consortium that has successfully secured funding from DCMS to create and support mutuals. Mutuals cover organisations providing public services (which would include GP Practices holding GMS or PMS contracts) which are considering a new structure which has some element of staff- led representation, governance or ownership.
What are the key funding priorities?
DCMS have prioritised Health and Social care and want to understand the potential for mutualisation within the GP primary care sector.
What could be funded?
- an options appraisal where mutualisation is considered as a possible alternative as part of a wider transformation
- legal, financial, marketing, business planning, HR and staff engagement support
- implementation of a new practice structure which includes an element of mutualisation
Could you be eligible for funding?
It may be possible to obtain funding if you are:
- A GP partnership considering incorporation and willing to explore an element of staff ownership/ governance
- A GP network, federation, collaboration or provider organisation looking for an “at scale” solution for practices
- Involved in Integrated providers – covering primary care and/ or community care – where there is an interest in building in an element of staff ownership/ governance
Organisations seeking funding are required to submit to DCMS an expression of interest by 21st June 2019, with assessments for funding to be submitted provisionally by 10th July 2019.
Go Mutual can help with the submissions.