- Healthcare Litigation, Clinical Negligence
- 0161 234 2438
What Matt can do for you
Matt joined the healthcare litigation team at Hempsons in 2017. Matt acts on behalf of NHS Resolution and hospital trusts.
Matt is a medical negligence specialist and has acted in medical negligence matters since qualifying as a solicitor. Prior to joining Hempsons Matt has worked with both a leading commercial firm and with a leading claimant firm acting for injured patients in medical negligence actions. Matt has therefore had the opportunity to develop an understanding of the needs and priorities of all parties to medical negligence claims including the unique challenges facing our key clients.
Matt has developed expertise in dealing with claims involving a broad range of facts and continues to expand his expertise through working closely with our key clients.
Main areas of expertise
- Injuries resulting in vision loss including alleged delays in diagnosis, failures to treat and other issues of mismanagement.
- Delayed diagnosis and/or treatment of musculo-skeletal and orthopaedic injuries.
- Psychiatric injury claims by secondary victims of alleged negligence.
The clients Matt works with
- NHS Resolution
- NHS trusts
- LL.B, University of Nottingham (2011)
- Legal Practice Course (Distinction) (2012)
- Solicitor’s Practicing Certificate (2014)
- The Law Society