- Corporate, Commercial
- 0191 230 6076
Jenny is an experienced commercial lawyer who advises on a range of commercial law issues.
She regularly drafts and negotiates complex and high value commercial contracts, including contracts for capital projects, outsourcing projects, and mergers, acquisitions and business transfers within the healthcare sector.
Jenny advises clients on making efficiencies under long-term agreements and has been instrumental to assisting a number of clients in supporting change, ensuring best value and improving relationships under PFI arrangements.
She supports clients with establishing strategic partnerships, joint ventures and collaboration/alliance agreements and is an experienced advisor on constitutional, governance and vires matters.
Jenny also advises on compliance with the public procurement rules and challenges for breach of the rules.
Areas of expertise
- Contracts for health, care and other public services
- Capital projects
- Public sector reorganisations, services transitions and subsidiaries
- Collaborations and joint ventures
- Public sector procurement
The clients she works with
- NHS bodies, including NHS England, NHS foundation trusts, NHS trusts and clinical commissioning groups
- Private sector organisations