- Real Estate, Environment
- 0161 234 2468
What Jane can do for you
Jane heads up our northern real estate team. She principally advises health and social care and third sector (public and private) clients on all aspects of property law. The depth of her knowledge and experience of these sectors shows in the commercial and pragmatic approach to her advice for which she is highly regarded by clients and other professionals.
Jane has a masters degree in environmental law and is recommended in Legal 500
Main areas of expertise
- Acquisitions/Disposals- maximising returns
- Development agreements/Lettings
- Property joint ventures
- GP assets- Premises Costs Directions
- Landlord and Tenant issues
- Planning and Environmental law
- Grant Funding
- Nominations rights
- PFI/PPP projects
Clients she works with
- NHS providers and commissioners
- Doctors and other health professionals
- Housing Associations
- Private health/leisure organisations
- FM and estates services companys supplying to the health sector
As an alternative to our contact form you can .
Welcome to the Spring/Summer issue of Hempsons’ Practitioners Newsbrief. Our latest publication features articles ranging from the Five Year Forward View - next steps for primary care, GP Practice Mergers, to Lease overheads in GP Practices and reducing service charge liabilities.
“Has the ability to explain complex legal issues in simple terms”