Autumn/Winter employment newsbrief now available
In this edition we look at a number of recent and important employment cases covering a wide range of issues including the scope of the duty to make reasonable adjustments for disabled staff and the obligations on employees taking dependants leave.
There is also a TUPE update – a difficult area that remains high on employer’s agendas and timely advice on what to do when employees strike.
As usual, the newsbrief concludes with an In a Nutshell round-up summarising some topical matters that are likely to be relevant to you/your organisation.
Choose an article below to start reading.
- Duty to make reasonable adjustments
- Dependants leave and disappearing employees
- The latest TUPE update
- Binding communications about pay
- When employees strike
- The on-call conundrum
- The future of Employment Tribunal fees
- The scope of reasonable adjustments
- Click here to read our newsbrief in full.
If you have any feedback or would like to see a particular topic covered in a future publication, please let us know. We also have hard copies available and would be happy to send you one, click here for more information.