Join us at this free webinar which will consider the law and best practice in relation to serious medical treatment cases.
Topics will include:
- Capacity assessments and fluctuating capacity
- An overview of the law in relation to best interests
- When to make an application to the Court of Protection
- The role of mediation
- Similarities and differences for cases concerning children
Once you have registered, we will send you details of how to join the event.
If you have any requests or queries in relation to these topics which you would like to have covered as part of the webinar, please do submit these by email to our events team.
When and where?
|Webinar||8th December 2020||1pm-2.30pm|
- Healthcare Advisory
- 0161 234 2427
- Regulatory, Private Practitioners, Healthcare Litigation, Healthcare
- 0161 234 2457