Please join us for our free inquest training webinar on 5 May 2021. The webinar will be hosted by Liz Stokes, Associate, from Hempsons.
This will be facilitated by Microsoft Teams.
The online training will cover:
- what is an inquest, why is an inquest being held and why may you be asked to give evidence;
- how to prepare for being called to an inquest including how to write effective witness statements and updated action plans;
- legal obligations of disclosure;
- professional responsibilities and assisting colleagues to give evidence;
- what to expect during an inquest;
- attending remote hearings
The session will be followed by a live Q&A.
Once you have registered, we will send you details of how to join the event.
Please email Jessica Delplace in our events team if you have any questions about this, or have problems with the booking process.
When and where?
|Webinar||5th May 2021||10.30am-11.30am|
- Healthcare Advisory
- 0191 230 6074