Should you incorporate your GP practice?
Many practices are considering incorporating, whether for tax reasons or to limit the personal liability of partners. However, there are both pros and cons to taking this route which should be carefully considered.
In this free workshop Alison Oliver, Lisa Davison and Ross Clark (partners in Hempsons’ specialist GP team) and Jenny Hurst (Healthcare partner at BHP, Chartered Accountants) will explore the legal and financial implications of incorporating your GP practice, and will cover the following topics:
- Overview of the features of a limited company as compared to a general partnership or sole practitioner
- NHS policy and procedures for novation of primary care contracts into a company
- Transfer of assets and staff into the company
- NHS Pensions
- Premises considerations
- CQC and other regulatory requirements
- Tax and financial considerations
- Pros and cons of incorporating
The session will be followed by a live Q&A.
This will be facilitated by Microsoft Teams.
Once you have registered, we will send you details of how to join the event.
This webinar is part of Hempsons’ GP webinar programme. If you would like to book onto any of our other upcoming GP webinars please click here.
Please email Jessica Delplace in our events team if you have any questions about this webinar, or have problems with the booking process.
When and where?
|Webinar||26th May 2021||1pm-2pm|