Our specialist procurement law team are running two free procurement law update webinars this autumn. Please note we are repeating each of these webinars twice.
Webinar two: Avoiding common pitfalls when procuring (including an assessment of regulation 12)
- Common areas of challenge and how to mitigate against these high risk areas
- Lessons learned from the past 12 months
- An examination of regulation 12 (in-house and shared services). When can this exemption be justified?
- Wednesday, 10 November 2021, 14:30-15:30
- Tuesday, 23 November 2021, 10:30-11:30
The topics covered will be useful to all procurement professionals carrying out their daily roles as well as those interested in competing for public contracts successfully.
Please email us with any questions – firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here to book for webinar one: Recent developments and future changes.
(Dates: Thursday, 21 October 2021, 10:30-11:30 and Tuesday, 2 November 2021, 10:30-11:30)
To book for webinar two please fill in the form below and use the drop down menu to select the date/time, thank you. Once registered you will receive joining details.
When and where?
|Webinar||10 November 2021||14:30-15:30|
|Webinar||23 November 2021||10:30-11:30|