Please join NHS Resolution, James Todd QC and Hempsons at this free seminar and workshop in Harrogate on Wednesday 2 October.
At this event we will update you on recent cases exploring lessons to be learnt from them. We will look at the benefits of early investigation of incidents, promptly assessing liability risk and alternate methods of resolution. James Todd QC will talk about dishonest and fraudulent claims against the NHS.
We will also examine the law relating to disclosure of documentation, including electronic held material and the potential consequences of failing to meet disclosure obligations.
The seminar will be interactive and contribution from delegates warmly welcomed
09.30 – registration and coffee
10.00 – seminar starts
11.15 – break
11.30 – seminar continues with Q&A
13.00 – lunch
This seminar will be of interest to:
- NHS Trust legal and complaints managers
- Those dealing with general practice legal claims and complaints
- Quality and Risk leaders, risk managers and incident investigators.
- Clinical directors and Clinicians with an interest in better and earlier resolution of clinical problems
If you have any questions regarding this event, please contact Hempsons’ Events Team.
When and where?
|Harrogate||2nd October 2019||09.30 - 13.00|
09.30 - registration and coffee
10.00 - seminar starts
11.15 - break
11.30 - seminar continues with Q&A
13.00 - lunch
- Healthcare Litigation, Clinical Negligence
- 01423 724133