We have an experienced and dedicated team advising on all aspects of healthcare, medical and mental health law on a daily basis. Acting for clients in every field of healthcare allows us to integrate our expertise to provide focused solutions, drawing from good practice as well as a comprehensive knowledge of the relevant law.
Our clients appreciate the ability to contact a specialist at any time and to be provided with a reasoned response to their issues.
Key Services and Issues
- Information governance and confidentiality
- Capacity and consent
- Vulnerable adults
- Risk management
- Health and Safety
- Policies and procedures
- Inquests and inquiries
- Continuing Care
- Charging for services and ‘topping-up’
- Judicial Review
- Asylum Seekers
- Acting for NHS bodies on a challenge to a deprivation of liberty authorisation.
- Advising an SHA on the suitability for publication of a range of SUI investigations.
- Regular advice on issues for inquests, providing support for staff and representing trusts, up to and including Article 2 inquests with juries.