Hempsons helping healthcare employers
- Helping you make cost-savings
- Helping you increase efficiency
- Helping you get processes right
Bringing you the advice, support and guidance you need in today’s uncertain and volatile healthcare employment arena, Hempsons offers an exceptional depth of knowledge and experience derived from always having worked within the Healthcare and Social Care sectors.
Real world experience
Putting ourselves in your shoes and understanding your problems, our specialist teams include Practitioners who have retrained as lawyers to ensure that our respected legal expertise is underpinned by genuine ‘hands-on’ experience in the ‘real world’ of healthcare.
Understanding Health and Social Care
With long-standing clients across the entire health and social care employment spectrum and a thorough understanding of NHS problems, needs and re-structuring, Hempsons advises policy makers and is widely acknowledged as one of the leading UK experts in this field.
Helping with your key issues
- Driving organisational performance and maximising efficiency.
- Planning and implementing re-organisation and redundancy programmes.
- Dealing with absence and performance management issues arising in the last year.
- Sensitively managing board-level employment issues.
- Moving away from pay settlements negotiated in less financially challenging times.
- Reorganisation programmes
- Redundancy arrangements
- Contractual variations including variation of pay agreements
- Whistle blowing and discrimination claims
- Executive performance and terminations
- Corporate transactions
- Equal pay
- Employee relations and industrial action
- Employment claims and disputes
- Performance and disciplinary issues
- Wrongful dismissal and breach of contract claims
- Data protection
- Outsourcing /insourcing /reprovision
- Take-overs /mergers
- Training of HR teams
- Diversity/equality issues
- Employment tribunal claims at all levels
This team continues to attract praise for its extremely prompt and responsive approach, and for its nimble handling of disciplinary matters and compromise agreements.
Chambers UK 2010