- Real Estate, Practitioners
- 020 7484 7541
What Puja can do for you
Puja specialises in providing advice on partnership and dental law for healthcare professionals and in particular on the following areas:
• Sale and acquisition of dental practices, both NHS and private
• Preparation and drafting of specialist medical and dental partnership deeds
• Preparation and drafting of dental expense sharing agreements
• Advising on GP practice mergers and general GP practice advice
The clients she works with
If you handle and process personal information about individuals, you have a legal obligation under the Data Protection Act 1998 (“the Act”) to protect that information.
The push towards being part of a larger clinical entity is showing no sign of abating – and we are no longer talking in terms of a “large” practice constituting 10-15k patients; we are now talking in terms of list sizes – and Contracts – governing 30-50k patients!
In recent years there have been a number of high profile cases in the High Court dealing with the protection of goodwill and the enforceability of restrictive covenants.