- Real Estate, Environment and Sustainability
- 0161 234 2468
Jane heads up our Manchester real estate team, having joined Hempsons in 1995. Jane principally advises health and third sector clients on all aspects of property law. Jane’s depth of experience in the area, coupled with Hempsons’ close historic relationship with these sectors means that she is highly regarded by clients and other professionals for her sector-specific experience and pragmatic approach.
Jane has a masters degree in environmental law and is recommended in Legal 500 and Legal Experts.
- Property aspects of PFI/ PPP projects (including LIFT)
- Key worker accommodation schemes
- Community residential projects
- Development agreements/lettings
- Landlord and tenant issues
- Planning and environmental
- Acquisitions and disposals
“Practice head Jane Donnison ‘understands the commercial dynamics of transactions and provides pragmatic advice’.” (Legal 500 2014)
“Jane Donnison ‘provides an exemplary service’ to a number of major clients in the health sector” (Legal 500 2011)
Welcome to the Spring/Summer issue of Hempsons’ Practitioners Newsbrief. Our latest publication features articles ranging from the Five Year Forward View - next steps for primary care, GP Practice Mergers, to Lease overheads in GP Practices and reducing service charge liabilities.
“Has the ability to explain complex legal issues in simple terms”