HPMA Hempsons Mock Tribunal
HPMA North West in conjunction with Hempsons and 9 St Johns Street Chambers present a mock employment tribunal on 5 December 2017.
This is an opportunity for NHS HR professionals to be taken through an employment mock tribunal hearing with opportunity for discussion and explanation of each stage of the hearing.
With the recent removal of employment tribunal fees we anticipate an increase in employment tribunal claims and hearings so this is the perfect time for delegates to improve their understanding of the ET process.
The event will include:
- Advocacy from experienced advocates
- Witnesses being cross-examined
- An opportunity for delegates to be part of the decision making
- Consideration of how ETs reach decisions
We know from past experience that these events are both educational and entertaining so we look forward to see you in court!
- Location: The Walton Centre NHS Foundation Trust, Lower Lane, Fazakerley, Liverpool, L9 7LJ
- Date: Tuesday 5th December
- Time: 9.30 – 17.00
Please ensure that you use your Trust email to book a place.
To book your place, click here.