From start date:
- 26 days of annual leave
- Includes one compulsory day to be taken on Christmas Eve
- Plus bank holidays the total entitlement is 34 days
- In the event of illness of more than 26 weeks an employee can receive 70% of their gross salary, less the State Long Term Incapacity Benefit for a maximum period of up to 5 years.
- Personal Health Manager, which includes:
- 24 hour GP helpline
- 24 hour stress counselling helpline
- Symptom assessment
- Health planner
- Medical encyclopaedia
- Waiting list guide
- Stress-free living
- Guide to services for a healthy mind
- Children’s Services
- Hospital and consultant
- Complementary therapy
Critical illness cover
Comprehensive cover for all employees.
The cover provides a £30,000 lump sum to an individual who is diagnosed with a critical illness such as cancer, Parkinson’s disease, heart attack, kidney failure, motor neurone disease, multiple sclerosis and other medical conditions.
The cover also provides an employee’s child, who is diagnosed with a critical illness, a lump sum of £7,500 payable on diagnosis and eligibility.
Death in service benefit
- 3 x your annual salary paid to nominee of your choice.
Eye care vouchers
- If glasses are required for VDU use Hempsons will contribute £55 towards an employee’s glasses.
- This provides a tax free element to pay for childcare with a registered nursery or childminder.
After 3 months:
Scottish Widows pension
- Hempsons will contribute 5.2% of your salary to your pension.
End of successful probation – 6 months:
BUPA Select Scheme
- The scheme offers private medical insurance which aims to fund eligible private medical treatment in the UK.
- The BUPA scheme covers employes under a ‘medical history disregarded basis.’
Interest free season ticket loan
Loan repayments paid from your monthly salary over a 12 month period, up to a maximum of £4,000.
- Enhanced maternity and paternity pay.
- Payment of professional subscriptions.
- Referral bonuses for the introduction of new staff.
- Sports and social events.
- Cycle to work scheme
Please contact HR for further details.