We would be delighted if you would join us for our Duty of Candour and Complaints Seminar.
This event will consider the criticisms being levied, the processes involved and explore tactical and realistic solutions.
We will also examine the interface between the duty of candour, complaints procedure and other processes including Inquests and claims.
We will hear from Jeanette Beer from NHS Resolution in relation to the patient perspective and power of candour.
9.30 – 10.00 – Registration and tea/ coffee
10.00 – 12.30 – Seminar
12.30 – 13.30 – Networking lunch buffet
Topics will include:
- The requirement of the duty of candour and complaints process
- Putting into practice
- The interface with other processes
- The patient’s perspective
- Catherine McKenna, Hempsons
- Helen Edwards, Hempsons
- Jeanette Beer, NHS Resolution
This seminar is aimed at the following personnel at CCGs, Acute Trusts and Mental Health Trusts:
- Legal service managers
- Continuing healthcare team leaders and case managers
- Medical Directors
- Medico-legal advisers
If you have any questions regarding this seminar, please contact Hempsons’ Events Team.